Our experts provide strategic advice and tailored solutions for organisations to gain a competitive advantage.
Team of experts
Experience and expertise
- Excellent experience, knowledge, and networks across industries with the private, non-profit and public sector organisations.
- Expertise includes strategic planning, marketing, partnership development, business development, supply chain, corporate responsibility and sustainability, operation, stakeholder relations, international business, performance measurement, and training development and delivery.
Know-how and tools
- Use the latest tools and best practices in marketing and business development, collaborations development and management.
- Have proprietary analytical tools that provide insight and help build competitive strategies.
Values and ethics
- Committed to organisational growth and competitiveness
- Customer-focused and ethical in working with our clients
- Respect confidentiality of clients and projects
- Objective and independent
Founder and President
Marie-Josée Lavoie is the Founder and President of GreenCompete Inc., a Canadian-based business advisory firm that helps companies to grow and compete in Canada and internationally.
Marie-Josée’s background encompasses a wide range of management roles in the areas of strategic planning, marketing, business development, partnership development, supply change management, stakeholder relations, and corporate social responsibility and sustainability in private and public sector organisations, including work at Shell, Hewlett Packard, Bell Aluminium, Environment Canada, Global Affairs Canada, the United Nations, and the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).
Marie-Josée holds an Executive MBA with a focus on international business from the University of Ottawa and a BA with a specialization in international relations from the University of Quebec in Montreal. She successfully completed the Licensing Academy in Intellectual Property and Technology Commercialization, University of California (UC Davis).
She is a supporter and proud member of the Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals (ASAP), WEConnect International, Women in Clean Tech and Sustainability, Women in Renewable Energy, and Organization of Women in International Trade (OWIT). Marie-Josée holds a black belt second dan in Karate.
You can reach Marie-Josée at: firstname.lastname@example.org