Our experts provide strategic advice and tailored solutions for organisations to gain a competitive advantage.
Team of experts
Experience and expertise
- Excellent experience, knowledge, and networks across industries with the private, non-profit and public sector organisations.
- Expertise includes strategic planning, marketing, partnership development, business development, supply chain, corporate responsibility and sustainability, operation, stakeholder relations, international business, performance measurement, and training development and delivery.
Know-how and tools
- Use the latest tools and best practices in marketing and business development, collaborations development and management.
- Have proprietary analytical tools that provide insight and help build competitive strategies.
Values and ethics
- Committed to organisational growth and competitiveness
- Customer-focused and ethical in working with our clients
- Respect confidentiality of clients and projects
- Objective and independent
Founder and President
Marie-Josée Lavoie is the President of GreenCompete Inc., a competitive strategy and marketing consulting firm that helps organisations grow and compete.
Marie-Josée’s background encompasses a wide range of management roles in the areas of strategic planning, partnership development, stakeholder relations, corporate social responsibility, international trade, business development and marketing in private, non-profit and public sector organisations, including work at Shell, Hewlett Packard, Bell Aluminium, Environment Canada, Global Affairs Canada, the United Nations, the World Federation of Colleges and Polytechnics, and the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).
Marie-Josée holds an Executive MBA with a focus on international business from the University of Ottawa and a BA with a specialization in international relations from the University of Quebec in Montreal. She is a member of the Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals (ASAP) (Toronto Chapter). She holds a black belt second dan in Karate.
Specialties: Strategic planning, business development, marketing, strategic alliances/partnerships, corporate social responsibility, international trade, government relations, stakeholder relationships, performance management, public affairs, communications, organisational development, and professional development and training.
You can reach Marie-Josée at: firstname.lastname@example.org